Luxurious Endeavour #408 Pelican Waters prize home $1.2 mil
A sub-tropical paradise is the location of this latest luxurious Endeavour prize home draw #408. The Sunshine Coast is one of Australia's favourite holiday destinations. And Caloundra is the gateway to all the Sunshine Coast has on offer.
Endeavour's prize home is set amongst multi-million dollar homes and overlooks world-renowned, Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters Golf Course.
This is not your normal 383m2 million dollar home, it has its own full-size tennis court, a sauna, a movie theatre, inground plunge pool, home office and 4 bedrooms with 4 full-size bathrooms. And 31 Webb Ellis Court Pelican Waters even comes with its own a golf cart, that resides on the edge of the golf course.
There is more to Caloundra than an 18 hole Golf Course.
Caloundra has so many nuggets in its pot of gold, the first hint you get is when you head off the Brude Highway along Caloundra Road. You reach the top of this hill and this view just opens out in front of you, vast water, beautiful beaches, Moreton Island in the background and at least one or two vessels in the shipping lane, that must weave close to the ocean side of Bribie Island.
From golden sands on a vast number of uniquely different beaches, some for surf lovers, some for family play, some for fishing and boating lovers, some for lovers walking hand in hand, barefoot and there is even a passage perfect for jet skiing, water skiing, kayaking, fishing and photography.
Caloundra is a vibrant family friendly and visitor friendly location locals are proud and feel fortunate to call home and holiday makers are smiling for more than selfies.
Yet Caloundra is just one nugget in the Sunshine Coast's pot of gold.
The Sunshine Coast is a region so fortunate to harbour such a vast number of spectacular natural and man-made phenomenon, such as the vast number of sensational beaches that hug the coast, with each sea-side village unique from its neighbours. And local will tell you that each and every beach is unique from its neighbours as well. At least 3 Sunshine Coast beaches are known across the world, which are; Noosa Beach and Coolum Beach to the north and Mooloolaba Beach in the heart of the Coast.
The pride locals clearly hold is palpable and it's easy to see why. There are some brilliantly master planned communities under development (of which Pelican Waters is one), where land sells as fast as it can be released.
The Sunny Coast (add local lingo here), isn't just about beaches, it's home to the Glasshouse Mountains, Montville/ Mapleton tourist Drive in the hinterland, Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Aussie World, Underwater World at Mooloolaba Wharf, Corbould Race Course in Caloundra, Caloundra and Sunshine Coast Airports. From Caloundra Airport, you can skydive and land directly on Kings Beach.
If you love sports, well there is a plethora of that too, from team sports like indoor and outdoor soccer, rugby, basketball, netball, and cricket to club sports such as bike riding, tennis, dancing, boating and golf. There are many social clubs too, like lapidary, Toastmasters, sewing, swimming, lifesaving, singing, car enthusiasts, art and crafts, music, you name it, it's probably already been thought of and there is a bunch of people involved.
What more can I say, this is one of the most fascinating, inspiring and spectacular locations I've ever personally visited, I'm positive you would be equally impressed.
Endeavour have impressed once again with their knack for locating exceptional properties to present to you.
33 Webb Ellis Court, Pelican Waters, is most certainly an exceptional estate, it's a home to be truly proud of and a home any breathing person would be uber proud to call home. You may not even want to visit any of the local sites, in the belief, there is so much to do at home (and I'm not talking about work).
True to their mission, Endeavour brings real opportunities to life for people with a disability.
This is your opportunity for a lifestyle, you may only have dreamed of. Some of the features of this outstanding entertainers house, that could become your home are;
- Complete 1st prize package worth $1,278,342
- Corner block; land area is large 1168m2 fully fenced with painted brick and extensive shaped hedges. Beautifully lanscaped grounds.
- The 2 storey home is 355m2 internal and 38m2 outdoor living, 38 m2 double lock up garage, being a total of 428m2 living area. A 260m2 tennis court and inground pool complete the improvements.
- Two storey house and land package $1,100,000
- Interior design, soft and hard furnishings and finishings package $120,000
- Electrical appliances package $8,856
- Golf cart $11,760
- Water and council rates covered for 12 months with $5,000 in gold bullion
$1,000 VISA gift card for travelFully furnished with understated elegance
- Transfer fees such as stamp duty and conveyancing covered,
- Visa for travel valued at $1,000
- Four generous bedrooms all with built in robes.
- The master suite is upstairs and has a walk-in robe, an ensuite with a corner spa bath and twin basins, an exclusive balcony and beautiful white timber shutters for extra privacy.
- Four bathrooms
- A mammoth entertainer's Kitchen with beautiful granite surfaces, a wine fridge, stainless steel appliances, an opening to the formal dining room.There is also a parlour located across from the kitchen.
- The Living zone overlooks the alfresco deck, swimming pool and beyond to a water hazard on the golf course
- Formal dining room with elegant table that seats 8
- Movie theatre with stunning feature timber ceiling, wall mounted screen, genuine theatre recliners and surround sound
- Home office looks out to tennis court with white timber shutters
- Spacious timber sauna
- Spectator pavilion indoor and outdoor viewing platform with timber decking with room to eat-out beside the tennis court
- In-ground plunge pool with a waterfall feature and mature palms
- Night lit full-size tennis court
- Double garage, double panel lift door with remote
- Monitored security system, first six months pre-paid
- Outdoor living is catered for with ample decks
- Split system air conditioning throughout living areas
If you wanted to rent the home out, you could expect to receive $46,800 annually fully furnished.
There is an Early Bird Prize
A New Zealand holiday valued at $4,000Could be yours. To be eligible, simply buy your tickets on or before July 5, 2017. a portion of this prize can be redeemed as vouchers up to the full value of $4,000.
Here are The all Important Dates
Endeavour Draw 408 will be closed at 7:00 pm (AEST) on August 2, 2017.
Winners will be determined at 11:00 am (AEST) August 9, 2017.
Public members can attend at Endeavour Foundation, 33 Corporate Ave, Cannon Hill, Queensland.
The Pelican Waters Prize Home is open for you to visit and take a look at all the features for yourself.
The home will be available for visitors to view daily from 10 am to 5 pm, until August 2, 2017
This exceptional prize home is located in an established exclusive estate, please be mindful when parking
Will the Endeavour Lottery Draw #408 Ticket you purchased win this magnificent home for you?
The number of tickets available for purchase in Endeavour prize home draw #408 will be between 500,000 and 625,000 depending on how many single tickets or discounted tickets when books are purchased.
When you buy multiple tickets in the same name and the same transaction you will also receive free tickets, depending on how many you buy. You can buy your tickets here, don't forget the extra chance to win with the early bird bonus prize.
|Price||Tickets (actual cost)||No of Tickets (including bonuses)||No of Bonus Tickets|
|$10||1 ticket||1 ticket|
|$30||3 tickets||4 tickets||1 bonus ticket|
|$50||5 tickets||10 tickets||5 bonus tickets|
|$60||6 tickets||14 tickets||8 bonus tickets|
|$100||10 tickets||30 tickets||20 bonus tickets|
Your tickets could make you an instant millionaire! And you help an essential service for people with dissabilities.
Ticket sales earn essential funds that Endeavour Foundation invest in resources, programs and services available to people with disabilities. Endeavour create a positive impact that fundamentally impacts on the lives of clients and their families.
It takes many programs and significant resources to meet the needs of a vast range of difficulties that people with disabilities face from day to day.
It is important that clients develop resilience, grow in confidence and learn to live more independent and fulfilling lives. They can look to their future with newfound optimism and courage.
Our team at House and Car, thank you for your time & commend you for your contribution. Fingers Crossed!