Help us support Mater Hospital when you secure your Mater Prize Home tickets in draw 269 & you could win Mater 1st Prize Home Package a Glebe Townhouse worth $1,830,762
Mater Hospital & Mater Research perform extremely important roles in increasing survival rates for babies born prematurely, extremely prematurely or seriously ill.
You can help us support Mater when you Secure Your Mater Prize Home Tickets Draw 269. One of modern medicine's greatest achievements is to significantly increase survival rates for babies born prematurely, extremely premature or seriously ill. Today over 80% of these babies survive. You can help make a difference & could win a sensational home while you are at it!
Would You like be celebrating your New Year as one of Australias newest Millionaires?
The Winning Ticket could be in your hand for this 3 level Mater Prize Home Package Draw No 269. This Terrace built over three levels is a brilliant design, It's in a great central location at 1Scotsmanan Street, Forest Lodge, in Glebe. It's only 2.5 km from Sydney's City centre. The Total First Prize Package is $1,830,762.
Mater Prize Home Tickets sell fast because the odds are so good & the prize has such a high value! There will only be 9,500,000, Tickets sold in draw 269. Odds don't get much easier to win than that!
This 3 story Terrace home could change your life & your lifestyle. While being so close to Sydney's City centre, means strong price value is almost assured. At the very least it is highly sought after, so if you decide to sell, there will be great interest from potential buyers. With everything so close you can either walk or ride your bike to many exciting locations, within a 5km or 10km radius & just think, you could be celebrating Your New Year as Australia's newest millionaire!
This 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, Prize Package is 234 m2 is brilliantly designed & fully furnished for inner city living.
Buy Your Tickets now & secure your chance of winning this First Prize worth is $1,830,762 which includes;
- Strata Titled Terrace Home at 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, ($1,650,000)
- One lock up garage, with storage & another secure car parking space allocated to your Terrace
- 234 m2 of luxury living larger than most houses, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, 4 outdoor courtyards
- Furniture package ($93,923)
- A large master suite is upstairs with its own courtyard behind the wall to wall & ceiling to floor sliding door, there are two other bedrooms over the Alfresco, which share another courtyard behind the wall to wall & ceiling to floor sliding door. Bedroom 3 also has a desk area for study or a home based business
- A laundry with quality appliances & linen cupboards
- Split system reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- The Terrace sits privately behind a secure entry with a lovely tiled courtyard which is fully fenced. It has great street appeal
- A bright and inviting living area, with stairs up to the bedrooms & down to the garage.
- The kitchen is elegant with solid bench tops with waterfall ends & high-quality appliances the kitchen is central to the home &adds to the homes deluxe lifestyle.
- The main living quarters also house the powder room
- The dining room is large with stylish designer furnishings that blend fluently from the front of the home to the back
- The loungeroom is ideal for entertaining, it is plush, roomy & inviting and it leads straight to the largest outdoor area this home boasts!
- The courtyard has a partly covered tiled area that is also fully fenced in quality & attractive materials. this area is divine, with established plantings, natural sunlight, fresh on trend design, it is an area, anyone would come to love as an escape from the outside world
- Water & Council Rates paid for 1 year from draw date ($994)
- Body Corporate fees paid for 1 year from draw date ($6,732)
- Transfer Stamp duty paid ($76,513)
- Legal fees for transfer paid($600)
- Travel & accommodation package to see Terrace Home ($2,000)
- By purchasing a minimum of $30 in tickets in a single transaction, you become eligible to win the "Ultimate Sites Of Sydney Escape" Prize ($10,000). See prize details below
Inner City living is only a Winning Ticket Away & you get to choose your lifestyle!
Darling Harbour is just 2km, Sydney University is 3km away, it's only 2.5km from Sydney City Centre, famous Bondi Beach is just 10km, you are close to shopping, recreation, transport hubs, parklands, Education facilities, restaurants galore that will suit any taste & many employment hubs close by, where you could work rest & play.
You may decide to sell this sensational property which would set you up for life. You could buy wherever you like and have spare cash to buy a business, build your business, buy investment properties, shares or even decide to travel the world in luxury for a while. You could be holding the winning ticket! So don't forget to secure your tickets before it is too late, they may not even last until the closing date, they could be gone well before, with the winner just waiting on the draw date for draw 269 before taking ownership of this fabulous Mater Prize Home.
We highly suggest you seek advice from your accountant or financial adviser before making large financial decisions. Either way, no matter what you choose to do with your Mater Prize Home in Glebe, your life will change as you know it forever!
Keep track of these dates:
Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 Closes; 8 pm AEST Wednesday 22nd February 2017
The winner will be drawn at 1 pm AEST Friday 24th February 2017
The draw will be done at Mater Foundation located at 620 Stanley Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101
Public are invited to attend
Winners will be notified by mail
Results to be published in 'The Australian' on Wednesday 1st March 2017 and will also be located on our www.houseandcar.com.au website.
You can view this outstanding Mater Prize Home over the 4 weekends listed below.
If you get the chance to visit 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, you will be impressed by all that it has to offer & all that the location has to offer as well. You don't want to miss out. And you don't want to miss out on tickets, either, they are selling fast, you can Secure Your Tickets Now, to make sure you are in Draw 269 to Win.
Thankfully Prince of Whales Hospital Foundation are opening the home on the following dates;
- 14-15 January 2017
- 21-22 January 2017
- 28-29 January 2017
- 4-5 February 2017
You could be holding the winning ticket, you only need one, but the more tickets you buy, the better your odds of holding the winning ticket & tickets for Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 are easy to buy. If your ticket is the winner, you will also win supplementary prizes based on the number of tickets purchased in one transaction by one person. Supplementary rewards can be exchanged for the same value in Gold Bullion.
|Ticket & Ticket Book Prices||Chances To Win||Supplementary Prizes|
|$2 Ticket||1 Chances to Win|
|$5 Book||3 Chances to Win|
|$10 Book||6 Chances to Win||$10,000 Coles/Myer shopping spree|
|$15 Book||10 Chances to Win||$20,000 Travel Accommodation Voucher|
|$20 Book||15 Chances to Win||$25,000 Home Entertainment Package|
|$25 Book||20Chances to Win||$30,000 Car of Your Choice|
|$30 Book||25 Chances to Win||$35,000 Gold Bullion|
|$40 Book||35 Chances to Win||$45,000 Round The World Cruise|
|$50 Book||45 Chances to Win||$50,000 Gold Bullion|
|$70 Book||65 Chances to Win||$55,000 Caravan of Your Choice|
|$100 Book||100 Chances to Win||$60,000 Car of Your Choice|
Sights of Sydney Bonus Prize valued at $10,000
All purchases of $30 ticket book or more, in one transaction by one person, are eligible to go into the draw to win the 'Sights of Sydney" Mater Bonus Prize valued at $10,000. Draw closes 8pm EST Wednesday 22nd, February 2017 and will be drawn at 1pm EST on Friday 24th, February 2017.
The 'Sights of the City' Travel Package includes:
- Return airfares from nearest Capital City
- Airport taxes
- Return private airport transfers
- 3 nights at the Shangri-la Sydney on the Rocks, staying in an executive Grand Harbour suite, overlooking Sydney Harbour
- Breakfast daily
- Access to in-house Health Club
- Private check-in & check-out,
- Afternoon tea daily & evening drinks with canapes 6-8pm
- Twilight Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
- 30-minute Scenic flight over Sydney
- Taronga Zoo's Wild Experience including small, personalised group fully escorted by a keeper, a photo opportunity with koalas, hand-feed kangaroos & wallabies, visit a working animal kitchen, behind-the-scenes in Australian nightlife house & encounters with nocturnal creatures, meet hand-raised kangaroos & wallabies, a round-trip on sky safari, all-day zoo access, morning & afternoon tea & take home a souvenir.
- A Sydney Opera House guided tour & reserved seating performance ticket
- Seaplane transfers & 3- course a-la-carte lunch at famous Jonah's Restaurant Whale Beach
- Dinner at Altitude Restaurant on level 36 at the Shangri-la Hotel (up to $400 value)
- Travel insurance cancellation cover of up to $10,000 also included
Your tickets help support Mater Hospital & Mater Research to continue their important work to improve outcomes for babies born with complications and their loving families.
Mater's special neonatal Critical Care Unit cares for up to 79 babies each night, these babies receive around the clock critical care until they are healthy enough to go home with their families. Your ticket purchases help Mater Research team continue their work, in developing solutions for the challenges premature & seriously ill babies face.