Support Mater Prize Homes #272 worth $1.7 million: Tickets $2.
We all like a bit of luxury in our lives, in fact, it's something we can get used to very quickly. Like when you have to stay in a hotel for some reason and the room turns out to be so much nicer than you expected, you may even resort to taking photos or selfies. Or you go to visit a friend at their home and it is stunning, you look at them in a whole different way afterwards and you decide when you get together, it;s best to happen at their place rather than yours.
I was 37 years old, before I purchased my first brand new car, by gees it felt good, it was gutless, but super sassy at the same time and I was proud every time I sat in the driver's seat, I even looked at it admiringly.
Mater have sourced a magnificent Brisbane home sky home for the lucky winner of their latest Prize Home campaign; draw #272.
Love Where You Live: Win a $1.7 Million Sky Home Lifestyle Package.
Brisbane is the capital of Qld and has experienced strong price growth in real-estate since 2000 with strong buyer interest from both owner occupiers and investors, looking to rent them out.
This sky home is well located in an exceptionally popular complex called 'Highgate" constructed by Pointcorp in the heart of Brisbane, just 2 km from the CBD.
The boutique complex was master planned and executed with every detail precise to ensure luxury finishes throughout. The interior of the sky home and the complex is fitted out with 5-star opulent finishes.
Set on over 1.5 acres of lush gardens and grounds which have lush plantings, a sub-tropical fern and palm theme, with pathways and terraces that weave throughout the parklands. The landscaping is also master planned, very photographic and a wonderful place to relax and unwind after work or on weekends.
Not Your Average Sky Home
The highly sought after 3 bedroom apartment, secured by Mater Prize Homes, enjoys unrestricted views of mountains and the CBD, which looks spectacular at night time. Three-quarters of the apartments starting at $1.5 million were sold within the first month on the market, with the first 30 buyers all being Brisbane locals.
The complex is boutique, architecturally designed and master built, with only 42 exquisite high-end Penthouse style apartments with North facing panoramic City views and it's not in the distance, you are in the heart of the magnificence of high rise lighting at night time.
If you win this prize home, you are going to want to make the most of the heated spa located on a recreation level of the complex along with an inground pool with feature waterfall edge.
You enter the sky home from your private foyer and enjoy all the rich trimmings awaiting you.
Let's take a closer look at the many lux features of this prestige property?
The complete first prize package is valued at $1,721,600 and is made up of;
- $1,629,000 Apartment LP01 'The Highgate' 180 Dornoch Terrace Highgate Hill Qld 4101. It is 182 m2 of opulence on the end of the building, so has more natural light entering through additional windows. The price of the 42 apartments ranges between $1.53 million to $3.61 million, in the never to be repeated location.
- The Complex only takes up 20% of the land. The land itself is highly valuable. The grounds and complex are iconic. The landscaping is nothing short of spectacular, no expense has been spared in creating a truly magical experience for residents to enjoy entertaining guests. From pathways to recreation terraces, from the pool and heated spa to the outdoor lounging to the BBQ area and the artistic structures that create an urban oasis masterpiece, for other developers and Landscape designers to look to for inspiration and residents to enjoy day after day.
- $30,000 Uncompromised quality throughout, with the fixings, finishings, furnishings and electrical goods
- $50,000 in Gold Bullion
- $10,000 Visa gift card to cover the first year of $1,403 avrg Council Rates and $9673 avrg Body Corporate fees per annum
- Legal costs & transfer duties covered by Mater
- $2,000 Travel & Accommodation Voucher
- Legal fees such as Stamp Duty and conveyancing is paid
- The interior of this penthouse sky home is remarkable, so much experience has been exercised and implemented to create a truly luxurious, functional, comfortable environment, for you to use as a base to build your new lux lifestyle around.
- Master bedroom is expansive, with magical and breathtaking, highrise skyline lighting to look out over, while you drift off to sleep, through the floor to ceiling glass windows. Large walk-in robe and lavish ensuite with marble surfaces, bath & twin carved marble basins
- 2 more double bedrooms, both spacious, with built-in wardrobes, they share a bathroom & separate toilet
- The lavish Neil Perry designed kitchen is intended to be the centre point of the apartment, it has luxurious style and function with high-end appointments which combine to create a kitchen that is a delight to prepare meals in. Features integrated appliances, Caesarstone surfaces and lowered breakfast bar.
- Access the generous north facing veranda through oversized semi frameless glass sliding doors, with full height glass panels on the handrail edge, for all weather accessibility and frameless glass handrails to optimize uninterrupted panoramic views of Brisbane CBD skyline, built in BBQ in superior cabinetry. The ceiling features gorgeous timber paneling and strip lighting.
- A generous home office is located just inside the entry, perfect for your home based business.
- 2 Car parks in the secure undercover car park. Additional storage space.
- The main bathroom with deluxe finishes, marble surfaces and twin carved marble basins.
- Large laundry with generous cupboard storage space, additional linen storage space in the hallway.
- Open plan luxury, with living and dining zones accentuating the unsurpassed quality they each offer.
- Stunning communal inground pool zone, with tiled coping and surrounds, a waterfall edge, it's the perfect location for entertaining with an outside lounge overlooking both the pool and the lush garden surrounds, completes the picture perfect expansive outdoor superior living spaces
- you may also thoroughly enjoy the heated spa or using the facilities in the gymnasium.
- Ducted Air Conditioning that can be zoned
This charismatic family sky home will be a delight to share with your family. You will share many memorable days of recreation in and around the surrounding parklands, bikeways, winding walking parks, and the plethora of choices in bars, restaurants, cafes, takeaway and markets, where you can catch a bit to eat or share a drink with those who are important in your world.
Tickets are sure to be snapped up very quickly. Order your tickets while you still can, this Mater prize home draw 272 will be exceptionally popular for the highly sought after lifestyle on offer.
Location is everything, in real-estate, this prestige apartment is nestled on top of the hill, within close walking distance to restaurant and eatery precincts, and amenities such as; Southbank, the Go-Between Bridge (Airport link), GOMA-Qld Art Gallery, Qld Museum and State Library, Brisbane Exhibition Centre, Performing Arts Centre and Southbank Parklands just to name a few. There is so much to do of an afternoon, evening and weekend.
South East Queensland, in a League of its Own.
South East Queensland is an exceptionally popular holiday destination for Australians and international visitors. Many visitors to the region return home adn make plans to move to the region permanently.
Residential property price growth is consistent, yet still very affordable in comparison to the Southern States and other Capital Cities around the Country.
Locals love the lifestyle options available, especially those outside activities and sports, made possible because of the region's sub-tropical weather, from BBq's with friends and loved ones, to surfing, boating, bike riding, golf, to being able to reside in homes with open plan living, where you can bring the outside in and visa versa.
Queensland boasts one of Australias two most beautiful coastal roads in Captain Cook Highway along the Northers Qld coastal strip. Then there is the Great Barrier Reef and Fraser Island, which is the worlds largest sand Island, stretching over 120km, both are world famous for their unique qualities and eco-tourism which attracts significant revenue for the Qld and the Australian economy. Brisbane's own Southbank Parklands and surrounding experiences such as the Museum, the Art Gallery, the River Walk and the Cultural Centre are favourites with locals.
It is easy to understand why Brisbane and the greater South East Qld region is one of the best locations in the world that one could be lucky enough to enjoy as a residential lifestyle.
Support Mater Hospital & Mater Research to increase survival rates for babies born prematurely, extremely prematurely or seriously ill.
Your ticket purchase helps support Mater Hospital and Mater Research, to continue their essential work supporting tiny patients to survive and thrive. One of modern medicine's greatest achievements is to significantly increase survival rates for babies born premature, extremely premature or seriously ill, with complications. Today over 80% of these babies survive.
These are the important draw dates:
Mater Prize Home Draw No 272 for the impressive lifestyle home at Apartment LP01 'The Highgate' 180 Dornoch Terrace Highgate Hill Qld 4101, closes AEST 8 pm Wednesday, August 23, 2017. Winners determined AEST 1 pm Friday, August 25, 2017. The draw will be carried out at Mater Foundation, at 620 Stanley Street, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102. The public can attend. Winners notified by mail. The winner's details will be published in The Australian and on our website www.houseandcar.com.au
This amazing prize home will unfortunately not be available for inspection prior to the draw.
Win this elegant family sky-home for you and enjoy the lifestyle choices you deserve.
The chart below indicates the additional prizes you could expect to receive as 1st place winner, based on how many tickets you purchase. Order more tickets such as books in the same name at the same time, to increase your chances of holding that winning ticket, on the day the winner is drawn.
With Mater Prize Home Lottery Draw 272, It’s as easy as ever to enter and it only takes one ticket to win. All Book buyer supplementary prizes can be exchanged for the equivalent value in Gold Bullion.
|Cost of tickets||Number Purchased||Corresponding Prize Details for Draw 272|
|$2 Ticket @ $2|
|$5 Book @ $1.66||3 Tickes|
|$10 Book @ $1.66||6 Tickets||$10,000 Coles/Myer shopping spree|
|$15 Book @ $1.50||10 Tickets||$20,000 Travel Accommodation Voucher|
|$20 Book @ $1.33||15 Tickets||$25,000 Home Entertainment Package|
|$25 Book @ $1.25||20 Tickets||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book @ $1.20||25 Tickets||$35,000 Gold Bullion|
|$40 Book @ $1.14||35 Tickets||$45,000 Travel Accommodation Voucher|
|$50 Book @ $1.11||45 Tickets||$50,000 Gold Bullion|
|$70 Book @ $1.07||65 Tickets||$55,000 Caravan of Your Choice|
|$100 Book @ $1.00||100 Tickets||$60,000 Car of Your Choice|
Our team at House and Car, thank you for your time & commend you for your contribution. Fingers Crossed!
== n.b. Mater Prize Homes terms and conditions apply and take precedence over our House and Cars summary. ==