Win Big with A Mountain Creek Water Front Beauty;1st Prize over a Cool Million & Help us support Surf Lifesaving when you secure your tickets in draw 179.
If living on the Sunshine Coast, doesn't impress you enough, how about if you could also own, your own two story home on the waterfront as well? You could be celebrating your New Year as a New Millionaire! Secure your tickets today, to ensure you have your chance to win before tickets run out. The number of Lottery Tickets sold is limited and will range from 2,500,000 (single ticket purchases) to 8,000,000 (where bundle purchases apply). Tickets will run out fast at that rate and you won't want to miss out.
Surf Lifesavers Lottery 179; 1st Prize fully furnished $1,001,399 package!
This 10 Calder Crescent, Mountain Creek beauty comes to you, fully furnished & fully landscaped, Surf Life Savings first Prize Home for 2017, contains the following features, let's take a closer look at what's included.
- Waterfront land at 444 m2, backs on to Brightwater Lake
- It is fully landscaped with beautiful tropical plants, which complement the surroundings
- Two story 270.6 m2 Home with open plan living
- double lock up garage
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 2 luxurious bathrooms, with a separate toilet on the ground level.
- Stylish Loungeroom furnished and on trend
- Complete inside and outside Home Furniture package ($126,399)
- Spacious entertainers kitchen with walk-in pantry, solid surfaces & quality stainless steel electrical appliances
- Divine living room overlooking the shimmering inground pool area
- Dining room overlooking the alfresco and Brightwater Lake
- Private Master suite overlooking Brightwater Lake, occupies the whole upper level, with walk-in-robe behind the main bed. The ensuite has his & her basins & a large shower, the vanity offers good storage. The upper level also hosts a restful retreat & a desk nicely hidden away from the rest of the home so you can have peace while doing any work.
- Two outdoor entertaining areas, the alfresco sits equally between to the inground pool & the Brightwater Lake waterfront, there is also a sundeck, which opens out from the living areas & services the inground pool area which is fully fenced with frameless glass on the living area sides.
- Large sparkling inground lap pool, with frameless pool fencing, can be seen from all living areas.
- Tiled alfresco occupies quite a generous waterfront aspect, overlooking Brightwater Lake, the well located BBQ makes it the ideal location for entertaining guests. This Home delivers a really generous waterfront, which still offers privacy for your family.
- Cashable Gold Bullion valued at $5,000 to cover Council & Water Rates for the first 12 months
- An inviting and beautifully landscaped waterfront walkway right outside your back gate!
Cleverly designed with Coastal culture in mind, You would feel endlessly proud to live here. You can Buy Your Tickets Here to ensure you have your chance to be celebrating the New Year in Fashion & as a Millionaire!
The Sunshine Coast Lifestyle is the Envy of anywhere else in Australia and is one of the most livable locations in the World!
When you live and love on the Sunshine Coast, the laid-back atmosphere & the playful sounds of your family enjoying the sunshine will echo in your memory forever.The stunning Coastal paths & well-maintained boardwalks allow daily life to unfold in a haze of sand, scooter-happy trails, grassy picnic outlooks and family beach football or beach cricket matches.
Locals love their Coastal lifestyle, the sub-tropical weather allows for so much time to be spent outside. There are many sports that are popular throughout the Region, such as; surf lifesaving, rowing, swimming, sailing, surfing, windsurfing, boating, waterskiing, fishing, jet skiing, cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby league & rugby union, indoor soccer, basketball, netball, hiking, running, tree climbing, bike riding, golf, tennis, hang gliding, parachuting, mini-golf, rollerskate domes, skateboard domes, tree climbing & almost anything you can tink of.
Many other outdoor activities are also popular such as; picnics, walking through gardens and forests, hiking on some of the local hills and mountain ranges, the two most popular and best known would be one of the Glasshouse Mountains called Mount Tibrogargan and Mount Coolum. Also venturing through some local markets including The Famous Eumundi Markets, vineyards, sightseeing, sunbaking, entertaining friends, celebrating in parklands, really the variety of adventures you can get up to is only restricted by your inclination and imagination.
You can buy your tickets today so you know you are in with a chance to be holding that Winning Ticket when the Tickets are Drawn. Tickets sell very fast when they are so cheap and there is only a small number being sold. People do leave it too late, you don't want that person to be you! You are welcome to become one of the Sunshine Coast's newest neighbours.
Remember these dates
Surf Lifesaving Lottery 179 closes 12.00 noon AEST 20th February 2017.
The Winner is Drawn 12.00 noon AEST 24th February 2017
You can save valuable lives, and give you the chance of changing your life in the new year when you Secure Your Tickets Now!
Lottery Ticket sales are limited to between 2,500,000 (single ticket purchases) to 8,000,000 (if bundle purchases).
n.b. Car values include dealer delivery & on road costs, like compulsory 3rd party insurance.
n.b. Mercedes-Benz comes with Iridium Metalic Paint. The more tickets you purchase, the cheaper each ticket becomes.
Surf Lifesaving Lottery
When you Support Surf Lifesaving Lotteries, you are providing much-needed funds for Surf Lifesaving Australia. Each year volunteers from 313 Surf Lifesaving Clubs across Australia continue to keep over 11,500 beaches stretched along 36,000 km of coastline along with an estimated 100 million annual visitors safe, each year. Last season alone, over 34,000 first aid treatments were performed, from minor cuts & marine stings to suspected fractures and spinal damage.
Lifesaving equipment, training, community education programs and provision of support services costs money and this is where they seek support from the public. There's no second chance when it comes to saving lives, repairs & replacements of essential equipment are essential to ensure the right equipment is ready & in good working order when it is needed. By purchasing tickets in Surf Lifesaving Lotteries, you help support the ongoing efforts of volunteer Lifesavers across Australia to save as many lives as is humanly possible. All while giving You the opportunity to Win Amazing Prizes. Best of Luck to You!