Surflottery #182 Luxurious Prize Home in Mountain Crk $1.1m
Do As The Locals Do.
I'm pretty sure it is no secret that the Sunshine Coast in South East Queensland enjoys good weather all year round. And being located on the east coast makes life enjoyable too, in fact, most locals live a lifestyle far more designed for outdoor activities.
Locals plan their homes to bring the outside in, or take the inside out, if possible intertwine them, to create a blur or blending of the inside with the outside. I'm not quite sure how confusing I just made that sound.
But take a look at this purpose built Mountain Creek home located in the epicentre of the Sunshine Coast and you get a pretty good idea of being able to sit in the alfresco outside or cooking a barbie with your favourite drop in hand while watching t.v. over the kid's heads. That is of course if the kids aren't still in the pool, which you can watch from inside in any of the living areas.
Living in a home where you can tether your boat right outside the back fence and not even need to tow it to water has got to be what every fish loving red blooded man's dreams are made of, am I right?
The Mountain Creek central location of this awesome home will be enormously handy for commuting, well, anywhere really!
The home is located at 16 Riviera Place, Mountain Creek, Qld 4557, which is only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport, 35 minutes to Noosa Heads, which is great for day trips, 15 minutes to Maroochydore, which is the largest shopping precinct in the region, only 5 minutes to the spectacular Mooloolaba beaches, where the famous 'Loo with a View' is located. Brisbane is only 1 hour 15 mins and Caloundra is just 20 minutes away, with its plethora of different beaches, for those chasing waves, children's beachfront playgrounds and calm water, or walk along any section of the Coastal Walkway- Sunshine Coast.
There are so many schools to choose between in an 18km radius, I stopped counting at 20. From family daycare centres to public and private, primary and high schools, TAFE Colleges and even an Internationally competitive University just 15 minutes away.
We Invite You to Visit the Surf Lotteries Prize Home Draw 182 at 16 Riviera Place, Mountain Creek, QLD 4557
This stylish prize home is located within 100km from Brisbane, you can pack your beach gear and make a day of it!
The home will be open will be open for inspection daily from Monday 19th June 2017 until Wednesday 13th August 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm AEST.
This Prize Home is situated in an exclusive, established street, with families and children. Please be mindful and careful when locating and parking in the surrounding vicinity.
Surf Lotteries have once again presented a home that is the perfect blend, for optimal lifestyle choices.
Not everyone is suited to living in a unit or a connected terrace, but we don't want to have to break out the ride-on mower or even push a 4 stroke around for an hour every other weekend.
The best blend for ultimate lifestyle is where you have your own pool, back onto a canal, with your trusty boat at the ready for that spur of the moment fishing trip (beats being in the doghouse). An easy care garden that you can set up self-watering in no time (with a timer) (see what I did there?) or spend 20 minutes watering it by hose while you put your thoughts in order.
The perfect home has at least two living areas separated enough that you can't hear the other t.v. or kids arguing over PlayStation. Naturally, you would want to be positioned in the mix of equally modest million dollar homes. Everything is already done when you move in, none of those jobs that takes two years to get around to (and the rest).
This generous family home boasts lots of style and functionality, the complete first prize package is worth $1,185,399;
- the block is 375m2 fenced all round, and backs onto a canal that leads straight out to open water.
- The House is built over two levels and is 269.7m2 of luxury and elegance, Enter through the pivot front door, into a entertainers family home
- $140,399 in Design and furnishings and electrical appliances package
- $5,000 in Gold Bullion for Council and Water rates as well as Home and contents insurance for the first year
- The master suite is located upstairs, is very large with twin basins and a stand-alone designer bath, in the ensuite and walk-in robe tucked away behind the bedhead. The master suite also leads out to a stylishly furnished balcony overlooking the waterway.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all double sized rooms and located upstairs, they each have a built in wardrobe
- Also upstairs there is a rumpus room, which has a wall mounted wide screen t.v and allows for t.v's to be on different channels without the sound interfering with each other.
- This home boasts a restroom on the ground floor and full bathroom upstairs
- Generous open plan kitchen with central island breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, solid surfaces and butlers pantry. There's a 900 gas oven and cooktop and a window splashback on the external wall.
- Gorgeous living room, its plush, luxurious and perfect for relaxed entertaining
- The dining room beside the kitchen is stylish functional and very comfortable and leads out to the alfresco
- You even have a spacious home office, so you can take work home, or keep work at home. Has plenty of room for two computer towers and associated office supplies
- Second-floor retreat with wall-mounted TV perfect for a kids retreat,
- Inviting in-ground plunge pool near the alfresco, for easy supervision from inside in the living zones, or the alfresco
- Large poolside under roof alfresco with 8 seater dining setting and BBQ
- Double garage with remote control panel lift door
- A beautiful quality timber staircase leads to level 1
This home has all the elements you could want, for your loved ones. Walking paths close by, your home is surrounded other million dollar homes.
If you choose the rent the home out, fully furnished, you can expect to receive $44,200 annually.
If you choose to sell the home in the short term, the proceeds would not be taxable.
Or if you sell the home after it has gone up in value, you will only pay tax on the amount above the original prize home price.
These Prize Home Draw No 182 Dates are Important!
Surf Life Saving Prize Home Draw No182 will be closed 12 noon AEST August 14, 2017. Winners will be drawn 12 noon AEST August 18, 2017, at 190 Montpelier Road, Bowen Hills Qld. Winners will be informed by registered post, results will be posted in The Australian and on our HouseandCar website on August 23, 2017. You can buy your tickets on Surf Lotteries website by following this link.
Surf Lifesaving tickets sell out very quickly, because hey source such impressive real-estate. You won't want to miss out and be disappointed!
The number of tickets available for sale is predetermined. For prize home draw 182, the number of tickets to be sold in this Lottery will range between 2,500,000 (if there are more single ticket sales) and 8,000,000 (if more bulk tickets are sold). The exact number depends on how many tickets are sold at reduced price for multiple purchases.
The more tickets you buy in one name and one transaction, the cheaper the tickets get you can order $2 for 1 ticket and one chance to win, or you can order $200 in tickets at just $0.50 per ticket and receive 400 chances to win, rather than just 100 tickets.
These are some of the best odds out there; The more tickets you buy you also increase the value of the Ist prize package if you win because you also receive bonus prizes as listed in the ticket table below.
|Value of Spend||Number of Tickets||Ticket Price||1st Prize Value & Bonus Prize|
|$10||6||$1.66||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $1,000 Good Guys Gift Voucher Total $1,186,399|
|$20||20||$1.00||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $20,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,205,399|
|$30||40||$0.75||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $30,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,215,399|
|$50||70||$0.71||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $50,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Total $1,235,399|
|$100||150||$0.66||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $60,000 Volvo S60 T4 Kinetic 2.0L Turbo Petrol 6Spd Auto 140kW Sedan $1,185,399|
|$200||400||$0.50||Win 1st Prize Worth $1,185,399 Plus Bonus $70,000 Volvo XC60 T5 Luxury AWD 2.0L Turbo Petrol 8Spd Geartronic 180kW Wagon $1,185,399|
Surf Lottery Raise Precious Funds Through Prize Home Draws, to Sustain the Level of Services they provide to all Australians on our Beaches
When you purchase prize home tickets, for the chance to win a new stress-free, carefree lifestyle, you are also providing Surf Life Saving Foundation with much-needed funding, that they use to purchase and maintain resources.
Saving life, protecting life, promoting life. Surf Life Saving epitomises the lifestyle, values and beliefs of the Australian culture.
Each year volunteers from 313 Surf Life Saving Clubs across Australia keep our beaches safe. There are 11,500 beaches and a stretch of 36,000 km of coastline around Australia’s girth, which attracts in excess of 100 million annual visitors each year.
Life saving equipment, training, community education programs and provision of support services all cost money, that Surf Life Saving would not otherwise have. The Surf Life Saving Lottery is essential, as funds from tickets you purchase, provides crucial funds to ensure Surf Life Saving remains sustainable into our future and is able to continue to keep our communities and visitors safe on our favourite beaches.
Our team at House and Car, thank you for your time & commend you for your contribution. Fingers Crossed!
n.b Surf Life Saving terms and conditions apply.