Sunshine Coast Hinterland yourtown 1st Prize Home $1.67M
You may have noticed, that a lot of Prize Homes are located all over the Sunshine Coast. This is not by mistake. Prize Homes on the Sunshine Coast sell out quickly and that is not by mistake either. The Sunshine Coast is a fabulous place to live, it has such a broad appeal for so many reasons, some of which I'd love to tell you about.
Imagine having your very own private Sunshine Coast Hinterland Hideaway with endless views of Coastal beaches fringed by coastal towns and vast Forestry majestic and protected? Imagine living every day in a location where holiday-makers flock to from all over Australia and from all around the world.
Yet you don't even need to leave the comfort of your home, there it all is, right outside your floor to ceiling bi-fold doors. When you feel like letting the outside in or having the inside feel like you are outside, simply fold the doors back and the splendid breeze whips your hair and circulates fresh air through your home.
You can sit in the room beside your kitchen, which is in fact, your alfresco, glancing between the television, the kids in the pool and the magnificent lights of Coolum. Oh and look out in the water, there are two ships slowly making their way across your view. You know in the day time, at the right time of year, you can spot pods of whales too, making their twice yearly migration north, then south.
We can't blame people for wanting a little piece of that magic!
This Spectacular yourtown Draw 465 Prize Home looks across billions worth of property, to the same beach that thousands of holiday-makers flock to
At night time, when you rest your head, you will hear the lull... of waves reaching up to the beach, only to lose momentum, then reach up again and again, it is very restful to tune into as you dose off to sleep.
And just what is a home such as this worth? Well, I'm glad you asked. How does $1,670,649 with some extra bells and whistles sound?
This is what you can look forward to as yourtown Draw 4651st Prize Winner of your own hidden gem on Musgrave Street Yandina Creek;
- Comprehensive furniture and electrical bundler$142,773
- Council & Water Rates paid for 1 year $2009
- Building & contents insurance paid for 1 year $2072
- Transfers fee paid
- Flight Centre voucher $10,000
- Gold Bullion worth $100,000
- Idyllically located land 8,774m2 with unprecedented views across elite Sunshine Coast
- This Spectacular Home was built in 2006 and is 369m2, including garage and alfresco
- Inground plunge pool surrounded by frameless glass fencing and undercover outdoor alfresco
- Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the sprawling home
- Photovoltaic grid
From the moment you walk through the front door, you know you have entered a really special home that has been masterfully constructed, with great attention to details. While the interior design has paid homage the not so obvious intention to capture the essence of Coastal living while ensuring practicality and comfort.
Great care has also gone into creating a home that is sustainable, with touches such as the P.V grid, the large opening windows and doors, the aspect of the home, ensuring that bedrooms are on the eastern side of the home so that they have cooled down long before time to bed down and if heat persists, they can catch the coastal breeze. Quite sophisticated in design, yet simplistic in practicality.
2nd and 3rd Prizes
- 2nd Prize; FlightCentre voucher or David Jones gift card or Harvey Norman gift card Total 2nd prize value $10,000
- 3rd Prize; FlightCentre voucher or David Jones gift card or Harvey Norman gift card Total 3rd prize value $5,000
4 or more Prize
4 or more Prize; Coles Group & Myer Gift Card Total 4th prize value of $5,000 - to be eligible a purchaser must purchase at least 4 or more tickets in Draw 465 in the same name at the same time.
myplace exclusive gold bullion Prize
myplace bonus Prize; Total prize value $10,000 Gold Bullion. Each ticket equals one chance to win - to be eligible, customers must be a myplace member and be financial for Draw 465
myplace weekly bonus Prize
myplace weekly bonus Prize; One financial myplace member will be selected each week, for 5 weeks to win; each prize is a $1,000 Gift card per draw.
myplace membership must be in place 10 pm the day before the draw and have pruchased tickets in draw 465. Each ticket equals one chance to win.
myplace weekly draw dates:
- Week 1, Friday 10th march 2017
- Week 2, Friday 17th March
- Week 3, Friday 24th March
- Week 4, Friday 31st March
- Week 5, Friday 7th April
These are important draw dates
yourtown Draw 465 will close 10 pm AEST, Wednesday, April 5, 2017. Winners drawn 10 am AEST Friday, April, 7th, 2017. Draw will be conducted at Suite 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD. The public can attend.
The more tickets you buy, the bigger the 1st Prize becomes! If you want to back a winner, you have to back yourself!
n each Art Union yourtown will only sell a limited number of tickets, that way, they can offer you the very best chance to Win Big! Winning would change your life. Gift yourself the best chance you can to win big, it could change your life and the lives of your loved ones. There will only be 400,000 tickets sold in draw 464 & tickets are just $15 each. Tickets sell fast with the amazing 1st Prize Homes, which can be won for just $15 & when tickets are sold early the draw closes early.
|No of Tickets||investment||Value in Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||Gold Bullion included in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||plus $20,000 in Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||plus $30,000 in Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||plus $40,000 in Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||plus $60,000 in Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||plus $80,000 in Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||plus $100,000 in Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||plus $150,000 in Gold Bullion|
yourtown Prize Home Draw 465 is open for inspection
Where: 51 Musgrave Drive, Yandina Creek Qld 4561. Open for visitors 9 am - 5 pm 22nd February 2017 until 5th April 2017. This prize Home is located in an established exclusive area. Please be mindful when parking.
Starting from Bruce Highway; Take the Yandina Coolum Road exit. In 15.3km, turn left into Musgrave Drive, Yandina Creek.
You can never be bored on the Sunshine Coast
Yandina is a prized location for many, it is in demand with plenty of buyers lining up willing to live there, but prices dictate, that they can't all afford to. On average 500 people will visit a web page with a Yandina property for sale, nearly double the Queensland average number of page visits for homes for sale. If you have children at school age, you may be pleased to hear that there are 5 schools within a 5km radius. However, you may be more interested in weekend activities. For your chance to lap up all the Sunshine Coast could gift upon you, you will first need to Buy your tickets.
Try some of these;
- For a meal with friends or family, it's hard to beat the Spirit House and cooling school. It is set away from the road and in the middle of a mad=gnificent tropical garden with a lake and the placement of tables feature around the lake. Their food is equally magnificent, have you ever tasted Chocolate chilly ice cream? It;s just like delicious chocolate ice cream made with real cream, but then you get this...Ooh... that's different...ok..wow...who'd have thunk... It's really something special and memorable.
- One of the Sunshine Coast's most iconic locations is the Ginger factory, it's not really the factory that is the draw card, that would be the theme park attached to it, set amongst another magnificent garden. They varieties of heliconias and gingers are inspiring, you can buy live plants such as these and Bird-of-paradise, to take home and grow for about the same price as you would expect to pay just for the flower from a florist.
- The Eumundi markets is another of the Coast's widely and much loved iconic locations. It is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays each week and is busy, busy, but for good reason, you will find many super yummy foods, condiments and drink specialities to select from, locally handmade jewellery, clothes, bags, hats, paintings, on the spot portraits, plants, soap, sculptures, toys, personalised items and hundreds of other goodies, many of which you can stand and watch on in interest, while they make things right before your eyes.
- The beaches are pretty special too and each has its own look and feel, Noosa foreshore is quite different to Coolum which is different to Kings Beach which is different to Happy Valley or Bulcock Beach or Golden Beach or Currimundi lake. Locals will tell you that the vast differences between the beaches based on their different facing directions, makes the Sunshine Coast better than the Gold Coast, regardless of the prevailing winds and water swells from different directions, there is always a different facing beach that a surfer, for example, can go to. And the fact that there are ranges and hills so close to the water, give the Sunshine Coast the upper hand in terms of visual appeal. Just saying....
yourtown tackle head-on, some of the toughest things facing our youth today and every day!
yourtown supports families and strengthens relationships, they help young people to connect with services they require, with resources and with their peers. yourtown offer professional services essential to young people in their deepest time of need such as "Kids HelpLine". yourtown needs to be able to funds these essential services and resources and yourtown Prize Homes provide funds that allow them to continue their important work. You can help, when you give yourself the opportunity to change your life, you are already changing the lives of others, just when they need it.
Our team at House and Car, thank you for your time and commend you for your contribution. Fingers Crossed