yourtown #468 Choice of 2 Magnificent Prize Homes: $1.7m
Win Your Choice of Two Magnificent yourtown Prize Home Packages in Draw 468.
Some of us love the cooler weather and relish the thought of snuggling up with a blanket and your loved on in front of a crackling fireplace.
Some of us prefer a warmer climate where they can break out the short sleeves and a life that revolves around outside activities, whether they are gardening or sport, being out under the sky is the life dreams are made of.
Perhaps it's because of our early settlers, populated the Southern States more prolifically, but there are not nearly as many people living in Australias warmer climate areas such as Queensland.
For those who love these warmer regions, they have the added bonus of vast bushlands and forestry between pockets of urban landscape, where you can drive up a range and look out not over city's or metropolis, instead the view is vast rolling mountains of trees with flocks of birds floating in the updraft of the mountain range, or across to the warm waters of the east coast and the islands that adorn the magnificent beaches.
Enter a new chapter in your life, a chapter where you get to decide how your lifestyle will play out.
yourtown have located not one but two amazing homes that as the first prize winner, you get to choose which one represents the lifestyle that is the focus of your dreams.
No saving for a deposit, not having to stay in a workplace you detest because you need to show longevity for a bank loan you intend to take out when your savings allow. No needing to have all your tax paperwork together to rush through figures to secure your loan.
No mortgage over your head and no bank looking over your shoulder. These two houses are unencumbered, ready for you to select which house you would like to make your home.
One of these homes will represent for you a new chapter in your life, a life where you no longer have to work somewhere you hate, you have time to take time off work, or search for that job you know will challenge you and give you satisfaction at the end of a day.
You work hard and provide for yourself and those you feel a responsibility to provide for. It's not easy, being an adult is not easy, but we all try our best to make the most of the opportunities we create for ourselves and out loved ones.
You deserve to back yourself and give your family the opportunity to live your dream, to be worry free and to enjoy not only enjoy more leisure time but wake up each day with vigour and enthusiasm for what the coming day holds.
Maleny on the Sunshine Coast or Mt Martha in the Mornington Peninsula: Your choice.
The first home to look at is 567 Mountain View Road Maleny QLD 4552 in Southeast Queensland and my word it lives up to what the street name suggests.
This home site in an elevated location with extensive 180-degree views where you can see all the way to the horizon, you have a bird's-eye view of one of Australia's recognised landmarks, the spectacular Glasshouse Mountians which also hold great indigenous significance.
Enjoy the kind that will make you pinch yourself in the realisation that you get to wake up and witness its majestic beauty day after day after day. And I can tell you from personal experience, watching sun sink behind the Glasshouse Mountains at sunset is awe inspiring and a photographers dream photographic location.
This Majestic Maleny Home Boasts Some Interesting Features that present Lifestyle Options.
This gorgeous home is set out over two storeys, the upper floor contains an expansive living area with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living zone.
Downstairs also has two bedrooms, a bathroom, and living areas, it's presented to you as a 'guest wing'. This space would be ideal for an elderly loved one or a one or two teenage kids.
The yourtown draw 468 first prize house, land and furnishings package is worth a whopping $1,702,740. I might point out the obvious here, but you would be a millionaire, and depending on whether you have already accumulated some assets and savings you could easily be called a multi-millionaire! Sounds great, doesn't it?
If you select this 1st prize choice here are some of the features you will enjoy:
- $1,420,608: Magnificent 2 storey home established in 2010 and nestled in amongst the trees, designed to blend with the surrounding natural bushland, it enjoys inspiring vistas across the top of the trees far into the distance. The living area is 364m2, Outdoor living 22m2, garage 49m2, total floorplan footprint 435m2.
- A parcel of elevated land with attractive fencing on street frontage positioned to catch ocean breezes and centrally located within moments of Maleny township. the land holding is 1,424m2.
- $180,132: Hard and soft furniture and electrical goods package worth
- $2,019: Water and Council rates paid for 12 months
- $100,000: Gold Bullion
- $2,350: Building and contents insurance paid for 12 months
- Legal, conveyancing and transfer duties such as stamp duty paid
- $2,000: flight voucher
- Master bedroom has two impressive corner windows one over the spa, with contemporary ensuite with twin basins and a spa bath
- Bedroom 2 includes a large wardrobe with mirrored door, study desk impressive views of the mountains and located next to the bathroom
- The third bedroom is a guest room in the quarters, it has a walk in wardrobe bathroom with a bath and shower.
- The guest quarters enjoys the same expansive views through floor to ceiling windows, across the Glasshouse Mountains. It looks across the plunge pool
- Enjoy an expansive deck with entertainers stainless steel bbq and outdoor lounge. This large deck has warm timber ceilings as a feature
- Also on level 1, there is a living room beautifully decorated with contemporary style, a wide screen tv and lovely soft furnishing complete the look.
- The Games room is also located here, this is a huge space with a billiard table and lounge room in open style. Timber window and door frame feature in here and gloss floors, it is a very impressive space.
- Level 2 is the main living space, you will indulge yourself in luxury and comfort, with open plan taking in timber framed feature doors, polished floors, frameless full height windows that span the full length of the space, taking the absolute maximum possible of the spectacular vistas
- White entertainers kitchen, with island, solid surfaces, gloss finish, gas 900cm oven and cooktop
- large dining space that takes in the views,
- The living space has an attractive contemporary fireplace and wall mounted wide screen television also looking through expansive frameless glass 'walls'
- The alfresco is a generous size with unique timber framed walls of glass, so you can enjoy being outside and taking in the views, however, if it gets a little windy or expecting showers you can close the upper bi-fold windows and continue to enjoy this space. It truly brings outside inside.
- Two-car garage
- Very generous storage area.
- tastefully landscaped with mature plants
If you've ever dreamed of watching the sky dance on water and change colours by the moment, then this home will knock your socks off!
This 2nd home to choose between, is the epitome of clever design and ultimate location, it is just 60km from the Bustle of Melbourne's city centre, yet it's elevated position enjoys views across very few (but very expensive) homes, tree tops and unforgettable water vistas of Port Phillip Bay and beyond.
The Mt Martha Home situated at 12 Burrawang Terrace was established in 2014, the gardens are professionally landscaped with easy care garden beds of mature plants and is fully fenced, making it idyllic for families with children or pets.
The home is 2 storey, with the 1st level set up as a children's retreat and the 2nd level has the open plan living areas. The tranquil bayside home has 282m2 of internal living area, 54m2 in outdoor living, 46m2 garage space and 67m2 set aside for storage, making the footprint and floor space of the home 449m2.
While the Burrawang Terrace house has lovely street appeal with its parapet and skillion roof lines and elegant brickwork and timber features give this home classy street appeal. However, it is not until you step into the home that you realise how impressive this home actually is.
The features you will come to enjoy as the new owner of this home are;
- $1,559,078: Master built 2 storey home cleverly designed to take in the impressive water vistas
- 818m2 An elevated parcel of land in an elite enclave set amongst other multi-million dollar homes. The land is fully fenced and professionally landscaped with mature plants with retaining and stairs to get around the gently sloping block already established.
- $123,662: Design, furniture, soft furnishings and electrical appliance package
- $20,000: In Gold Bullion
- $3,326: Council and Water rates paid for first 12 month
- $1268: Building and contents insurance paid for first 12 months
- Conveyancing, Legal fees and transfer duties paid
- The 1st level of this home is set out as a children's retreat and storage
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have built in wardrobes, bedroom 4 has steps up to an elevated platform where the bed is positioned, it also has a study nook.
- A Bathroom with bath, services the two 1st floor bedrooms
- The feature of this level is the family room with an extra wide screen television magnificent water views and a deck to enjoy some fresh air.
- Beautiful wide timber stairs separate the two levels. Level 2 is luxurious and comfortable, it hosts the main living areas
- The master bedroom is spacious and the ensuite has a feature corner window to capture the water vista.
- Generous kitchen with solid surfaces an island bench with breakfast bar and stainless steel built in appliances and white electrical appliances.
- The dining room looks out across the water views,
- Step down to the living room and marvel at the extensive water views that can never be built out, there is a contemporary fireplace for those cooler nights of when entertaining guests. The ceiling in here follows the skillion roof with high ceilings that make this space feel more spacious.
- There's an alfresco positioned to capture maximum views of Port Phillip Bay and beyond, with large quality outdoor lounges with inviting cushions ready to sink yourself into them at the end of a long day. There is a matching 8 person dining table with just the most spectacular expansive water and beach views, the view is comparative with a view you only get from the penthouse at the top of a waterside high-rise.
- Two-car garage
- Split system air conditioning
- Ample storage space.
- A kids cubby house is featured in the rear garden.
You will also be in the draw for 2nd and 3rd prizes too;
2nd Prize; Is a choice between a $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher, a David Jones Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card.
3rd Prize; Is a choice between a $ 5,000 Flight Centre Voucher, a David Jones Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card, each.
Important yourtown draw dates for #468.
yourtown 468 will be closed Wednesday 26th July 2017 at 10 pm AEST. The yourtown Draw will be carried out on Friday 28th July 2017 10 am. Winners to be determined at yourtown, Suite 5, Cordova Street, Milton, Qld 4064. The public can attend.
Winners to be notified by registered mail and will be published in The Australian on Tuesday, 29th July 2017. You can find out on our Houseandcar.com.au results page Here
Open for the public to view!
The Fantastic Sunshine Coast home located at 567 Mountian View Road Qld 4552 will be open for inspection daily from Wednesday 7th June 2017 until Wednesday 26th July 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm AEST.
This Prize Home is situated in an exclusive, established street, with families and children. Please be mindful and careful when locating and parking in the surrounding vicinity.
Unfortunately, the Mt Martha Home will not be open for inspection.
You Maximise Your yourtown Draw 468 Prize!
If you hold the winning ticket, the number of tickets you purchased at the same time in the same name will be calculated and if you have purchased multiple tickets you will not only have extra chances of winning, you will also win additional Gold Bullion, in an amount dependent on how many tickets you purchased.
In draw 468 the number of tickets available is 400,000. This represents outstanding odds of winning. Buy your tickets early so you don't miss out!
These tickets will be snapped up fast Order your tickets before they are all gone!
There are not many Tickets available for draw #468; Get Yours Before They’re Gone!
|Number of Tickets purchased||Cost||Gold Bullion Multi-Ticket Bonus|
|1 Ticket||$15||No Bonus Gold Bullion|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 Bonus Gold Bullion|
yourtown #468 also has Myplace Member Weekly Bonus Prizes too!
Myplace members who are financial for each draw, automatically qualify for all draws. The winner for each of the 5 draws will receive a $1,000 (total $5,000) Purchasing Card/Gift Card (no cash withdrawal). For myplace Draw 468, There are there will be 5 weekly prize draws carried out on the following dates;
Week 1 - Will close on Wednesday 28th June 2017. Drawn on Friday 30th June 2017
Week 2 - Will close on Wednesday 5th July 2017. Drawn on Friday 7th July 2017
Week 3 - Will close on Wednesday 12th July 2017. Drawn on Friday 14th July 2017
Week 4 - Will close on Wednesday 19th July 2017. Drawn on Friday 21st July 2017
Week 5 - Will close on Wednesday 26th July 2017. Drawn on Friday 28th July 2017
Young people turn to yourtown for support and assistance at their time of need.
Yourtown support families, strengthen relationships and help young people connect with the people and services they require. They have professionals who can assist young people with the right services, programs and resources in their time of need. The aim is to assist them to get back on track.
Kids Helpline is just one of the well know services yourtown developed and maintain so that young people feel confident to reach out if they need to talk or need assistance.
Yourtown Prize Home Lotteries help raise essential funds, so young people across Australia, have access to essential support services.
Please read full terms and conditions, on the yourtown website.
Our team at House and Car, thank you for your time & commend you for your contribution. Fingers Crossed!